Change in Circumstances: Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

You can use this from to inform us of a change to your circumstances that affects

  • Council Tax Support

  • Housing Benefit
  • Alternative Maximum Benefit (second adult rebate)
  • Before you start you'll need to know:

  • Details of your current claim
  • Your National Insurance number
  • Start a new form

    Choose this option to start a new application. Click on the start button:

    Continue with a saved form

    Choose this option to continue filling out a saved application

    Please note that if you load a saved application then you should either complete your application and submit it, or click save again to re-save your application. if you exit without saving then your partially saved application may be lost and you may have to start again.